On the evening of July 19th, “Fortune” China Network released the latest top 500 list with all around world, China Baowu Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. ranked 162 with $59,255.1 million in revenue, jumping 42 places from the previous year and ranking second in the world's steel industry.
China Baowu earnestly studies and implements Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era and the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the CPC, implements the requirements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council for the reform of state-owned enterprises, clarifies strategic planning, seizes market opportunities, integrates coordination, taps potential, innovates, transforms and develops, enhances social recognition and reputation, and maintains Fortune's most admired Chinese company evaluation and optimal rating level of global comprehensive steel enterprise.
In 2017, China Baowu produced steel 65.39 million tons, with an operating income of 40.5 billion RMB. Its operating performance has been greatly improved, and its comprehensive strength has been significantly enhanced. It has achieved the goal of surpassing itself and winning the market.
In the latest Fortune top 500 list, there are 11 iron and steel enterprises. In addition to Baowu, there are Arcelor Mittal ranked 127, POSCO ranked 184, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal ranked 198, ThyssenKrupp ranked 218, HBIS Group ranked 239, JFE ranked 358, Sha Steel ranked 364, Xinxing Cathay International Group Co., Ltd. Ranked 381, An Steel ranked 428, Shougang Group ranked 431.
- • Baosteel QP1500 High Performance Cold Rolled Quenched Ductile Steel is first launched worldwide
- • China Baowu Oversea Development Seminar in 2019 Was Held
- • Testing and Verification Project of Steel Industrial Internet Platform of Baosight Software was Enlisted in National Piloting Demonstration Projects
- • Li Qiang Came to China Baowu for Investigations
- • China Baowu fulfilled tasks for China Taishan Antarctic station (Phase ‖)