Recently, Baosteel Green Intelligent Construction Cloud Platform project submitted by Baosteel Construction System Integration Co.,Ltd affiliated to Baosteel Engineering & Technology Group, was awarded third prize in SOE Glistening Stars Creativity and Innovation Contest.
The contest is organized by State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC). Since kicking off in Oct., 2016, the contest has, in 4 aspects of cyber-security, big data and cloud computing, artificial intelligence and unmanned system, the internet of things and new smart city, collected totally 1237 participating projects nationwide from 76 SOEs and other social innovation entities. After evaluation and selection, first prize was awarded to 20 projects, second prize to 30 projects, third prize to 40 projects and excellence prize to 100 projects.
By integrating construction technology of fabricated steel structure and BIM information technology, combining cloud technology and Industry 4.0 Concept, Baosteel green intelligent construction cloud platform project provides customer with a series services such as data sharing, E-commerce, project management, intelligent manufacture, structure operation and maintenance, warehouse of components and spares, etc.. It was successfully applied in Project of the Brazilian Antarctic Scientific Research Station. In the Brazilian Antarctic Scientific Research Station Project, with the application of cloud platform, the related parties across the country were able to work collectively on the platform through account login, leading to remarkable efficiency improvement and costs reduction.
- • Baosteel QP1500 High Performance Cold Rolled Quenched Ductile Steel is first launched worldwide
- • China Baowu Oversea Development Seminar in 2019 Was Held
- • Testing and Verification Project of Steel Industrial Internet Platform of Baosight Software was Enlisted in National Piloting Demonstration Projects
- • Li Qiang Came to China Baowu for Investigations
- • China Baowu fulfilled tasks for China Taishan Antarctic station (Phase ‖)