Recently, the central enterprise e-commerce alliance was established in Beijing. Wu Yuliang, general manager of Baowu Group and general manager of service development center, attended the ceremony.
The e-commerce alliance of the central enterprise is jointly initiated and established by the State Grid, Bawowu Group and other central enterprise e -commerce platforms under the guidance of the State Council, the aim is to further exert the advantage and social influence of the e-commerce industry, build a new platform for cross-boundary cooperation and foster new kinetic energy for reform and development, promote connectivity and win-win cooperation among the e-commerce platforms of the central enterprises, continue to enhance the innovation and development capacity of the central enterprises in e-commerce, and serve the economic transformation and upgrading of the real economy.
- • Baosteel QP1500 High Performance Cold Rolled Quenched Ductile Steel is first launched worldwide
- • China Baowu Oversea Development Seminar in 2019 Was Held
- • Testing and Verification Project of Steel Industrial Internet Platform of Baosight Software was Enlisted in National Piloting Demonstration Projects
- • Li Qiang Came to China Baowu for Investigations
- • China Baowu fulfilled tasks for China Taishan Antarctic station (Phase ‖)