Recently, the laboratory for automotive sheet set up jointly by Baosteel Co., Ltd. And BYD has been unveiled.
Wang Jing, Vice President of Baosteel Co., Ltd. And Lian Yubo, Vice President of BYD and Head of BYD Academy of Engineering signed the agreement on behalf of both sides, and unveiled the joint laboratory together. Making Baosteel central research institute and BYD automotive academy of engineering as the responsible department, the joint laboratory will carry out profound cooperation in such 4 R & D directions as basic research, new material & advanced forming technology application, small assembly overall solution and new car model EVI, and hold the annual work meeting, promotion meeting and technical exchange, etc. So as to ensure the smooth progress of the cooperative project.
Wang hopes that under the new situation, we should intensify the cooperation with BYD in new technology application, new car model development and supply chain, etc., and strengthen cooperation in automobile new material, power battery material, car body connection technology and fatigue endurance, so as to complement each other’s advantages.
Lian believes that the establishment of the joint laboratory is the new beginning of cooperation between Baosteel and BYD. Both sides should continuously expand the depth and broadness of technical cooperation and realize win-win.
- • Baosteel QP1500 High Performance Cold Rolled Quenched Ductile Steel is first launched worldwide
- • China Baowu Oversea Development Seminar in 2019 Was Held
- • Testing and Verification Project of Steel Industrial Internet Platform of Baosight Software was Enlisted in National Piloting Demonstration Projects
- • Li Qiang Came to China Baowu for Investigations
- • China Baowu fulfilled tasks for China Taishan Antarctic station (Phase ‖)